Professional Tourist Guides are licensed under the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Culture and Tourism. When you have an official guide, you learn about traditions, culture and history of country. You also will avoid lines for the main attractions and save your time!
Note: These prices are only for guiding service. It doesn’t include transportation, meals, entrance fees and tips.
Taking a tour with a licensed, professional guide is a very valuable and a great way to learn about the culture, people and history of the places you visit.
You learn so much more than if you just read a guidebook or take an audio tour. I recommend to spend anywhere from a few hours to a few days (depending on where you are and what you want to see) with an informative, interesting, entertaining guide and they will make your visit very memorable and enjoyable. Your own walking, talking local expert, answering all the questions you have and all those you didn’t know you wanted to ask. Imagine spending every day sharing the best things about your city or country with travellers and visitors. That’s what a guide does every day and it’s our passion, so let us do it! You will be the one who benefits from ourr enthusiasm and knowledge.
Tour guides in Turkey:
• Knowledgeable, friendly and charismatic people,
• They can tell you the hidden secrets of a place,
• Experienced and local – most of the time they have grown up where they work and have many years of experience,
• Guides in Turkey (and a lot of other European countries) are university trained and qualified in their profession and not usually just a holiday job,
• Well connected, a good guide can be like a personal concierge, sourcing trips, tickets, suggestions of other attractions and activities.
On your recent holiday to Turkey, your trip will be greatly enhanced by tour guides. From the natural beauty of Cappadocia and Pamukkale, the amazing ruins of Ephesus and the bustling metropolis of Istanbul, the tour guides will share their knowledge, expertise and love of their job and country. They will let you see these amazing sights and places through their eyes and give you a small group of travelling companion’s experiences you will never forget.